Get Directions to Beaver’s Bend Marina – Click Here!
196 Marina Lane
Broken Bow, OK 74728
*Phone service is not guaranteed in this area. We recommend pre-downloading these directions on wifi.
What are your hours of operation?
Office Opens At – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. during our off-season. The latest in the afternoon that you can take a boat out is going to be 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon to return at 4:30 p.m. for the two-hour minimum.
Summer hours of operation are from 8 AM to 8 PM. All boats must be returned by 7:30 PM each night
Do you accept American Express?
No, we DO NOT accept American Express.
We DO accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
What is required to rent a boat/jet-ski?
Must be 21 years of age. Driver’s license (or some proper form of ID i.e. passport) and credit card must match the individual responsible for the rental.
Rules of Boat Rental Operation
1. All children 12 years of age and under must wear a life jacket at all times. All passengers must wear life jackets when tubing, skiing, wakeboarding or otherwise in the water. There are adult universal life jackets under the seats in all boats.
2. NEVER tow another boat or be towed by another boat. Call the marina for assistance for you or others. If your boat is having problems call the marina immediately. DO NOT OPERATE THE BOAT WITH ANY ROPE ENTANGLED IN THE PROP OR JET SKI INTAKE
3. Return boat at scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in extra charges, both time and $150 penalty.
4. DO NOT drive boat within 150 feet of shoreline. You will be responsible for damage. IF YOU GO TO SHORE WITH THE BOAT/JET SKI YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Keep tow rope out of propeller. Up to a $150 fee to replace rope and untangle from prop OR intake of jet ski.
6. Stay 150 feet away from all marker buoys in the lake.
7. DO NOT drive within 150 feet of other watercraft Or any buoy.
8. DO NOT swim in the area of motor, even when it is not running. Do not allow any horseplay on or near the boat or jet ski.
9. Boats are fuel injected, stop and start in neutral. Ease the boat into gear, let it engage then accelerate.
10. There is a “NO WAKE” area at the marina. Go VERY slowly until you reach the marker buoys.
11. There is a kill switch attached near the throttle. Pull the lanyard in the event of emergency. If it is disconnected the boat WILL NOT RUN. There is a map of the lake attached to the lanyard. Do not go above the narrow section of the lake marked on your map.
12. Make sure ladder is in the up position when moving. Do not stand when the boat is in motion.
13. There is a horn located on the driver’s side dashboard.
14. In the event of emergency there is a throw cushion and a fire extinguisher below the driver’s seat. Immediately call the marina.
15. Please leave the boat clean. Carry your trash out with you. There is a minimum of $25 cleaning fee if necessary.
16. DO NOT exceed the occupancy stated on your boat. Every head counts. The lake patrol WILL count heads and enforce the law.
17. Your boat leaves the marina full. You will be charged for the amount of fuel used.
18. There will be a pet fee charge of $50. No exceptions.
19. Beavers Bend Marina will NOT rent any watercraft to anyone appearing to be intoxicated. DO NOT COME TO THE MARINA INTOXICATED!
20. Due to safety concerns, Beavers Bend Marina can no longer allow customers “switching off” at the marina docks onto our watercraft.
Can I pay cash for the rental?
You can pay cash for the rental, but the deposit must be on a card. *All credit cards must match the ID of the person responsible for the reservation.
Can we split the payment between multiple people?
We ask that only one person be responsible for the rental itself. We can accept one cash payment and one credit card payment per rental.
What is your cancellation policy?
A no call-no show results in forfeit of entire deposit. Canceling day of or less than 24 hours’ notice is $200. Recommended 24 hours’ notice from reservation date there is no fee. All transaction fees are non-refundable.
Is a security deposit required?
Yes, all rentals are subject to a deposit and depends on the particular boat.
Jet Ski(s) have a $300 deposit.
Pontoon(s) and Deck Boat(s) have a $500 deposit.
Wakeboard Boat(s) and Houseboat have a $800 deposit.
What is the $20, NON-REFUNDABLE, booking fee?
Beavers Bend Marina utilizes a third-party automated booking software; therefore, Beavers Bend Marina charges a NON-REFUNDABLE $20 booking fee per booking (Not per watercraft rented).
Do we still pay hourly if we rent the boat/jet-ski for the entire day?
Yes. We offer NO discounts for full day rentals.
Are we allowed to switch people out on the dock?
No, due to safety. There is a lot of traffic around our dock. We recommend renting enough capacity for your party. If you are wanting to switch jet-ski drivers we recommend renting a boat with the jet-ski so that you can go back to the boat and switch out there.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes 10%, someone in the party must show a military ID.
How early should I arrive for my rental?
We ask you to be here 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time.
What if I am late for my reservation?
If you are running late, please let us know for scheduling reasons. We cannot guarantee your allotted time if you are late. See cancellation policy.
What are some items that you recommend bringing along for a boat rental?
We recommend that you bring your cell phone for emergencies. If music is important to you, we reccomend to bring a portable speaker. Our ship store is stocked with drinks, sunscreen, ice, and snacks.
Are life jackets provided with the rental? Can we bring our own?
Life jackets are provided with the rental. You are also allowed to bring your own if you wish and they must be Coast Guard approved. View their regualtions on their website by Clicking Here.
Children 12 and under are required to wear their life jackets the entire time that they are on the boat. *We do not sell towels and flotation devices in our store.
Is fuel included in the boat/jet ski reservation?
Fuel is NOT included in the rental. It is an additional charge upon return. The fuel typically comes out of the deposit refund.
On average, how much gas does the boat use?
It is nearly impossible to give an accurate quote on fuel consumption. There are may variables to consider (weight, water conditions, wind speed, speed, etc.)
How many people can I have on my boat?
Each boat has a specific maximum capacity. This may not be exceeded at any time. Oklahoma Lake Patrol counts heads. Even an infant counts as 1 person. Safety first! If you violate the law, you could be ticketed.
Is it possible to extend time on a rental?
Yes, if the rental does not have another reservation behind it. The sooner we know, the better. If you happen to be on the lake, call us to check and see if anyone else has the boat reserved behind you. We will do our best!
What if the weather is bad?
There is no cancellation fee for weather. If you return early because of weather, we will also pro-rate. If weather is bad and you willingly go out in it we will not pro-rate.
Do you provide a captain to drive the boat or offer guided tours?
No, you will captain your own boat and we do not offer guided tours.
Will someone teach me how to operate the boat/jet ski?
Of course! We go over standard operating procedures and lake rules. We will stay with you until you feel comfortable operating the boat/watercraft.
Do you have a restroom?
Our only restroom is in the parking lot at the marina. To avoid bathroom breaks at the dock we strongly recommend that everyone use the restroom before coming down to the dock.
Are pets allowed on the boat?
Yes, with a pet fee of $50. This is a non-refundable fee.
Do you have slips available for rent?
We have annual slips available for boats up to 100’.
Our nightly slips are $35 a night for uncovered and $50 a night for covered. Our nightly slips are first come first serve and can be reserved at our ship store on the water.
Do the boats have covers?
Every boat has a standard Bimini top.
Do you allow grills on the boats?
There are no fires or grills allowed on our boats.
Do the boats have radios?
The boats do have AM/FM radios. Please understand we cannot guarantee our radios to work on the boats. We recommend bringing a portable speaker.
Are the boats/jet-ski’s in the water or do I need to trailer them?
All of our boats and jet skis are ready to go on the water already. We are the only marina and boat/jet ski rental business on the water.
Can I take the watercraft to the shore?
No. Lessee is prohibited from taking vessel to shore or land of any kind. Must stay 150 feet from land/shore at all times.
Do you allow fishing from the boats?
Yes, please know that you do need to have a valid Oklahoma fishing license.
To purchase a license, visit the Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by Clicking Here.
Do your boats have depth finders and anchors?
No. There are also no anchors on our boats due to the depth of Broken Bow Lake.
Can we bring food and alcohol?
Yes, alcohol is allowed. Hard liquor and glass bottles are not allowed.
Do we sell fishing licenses and bait?
No. EZ-Mart (found alongside HWY 259 sell fishing licenses or you can buy them online on Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by Clicking Here.
Bait can be purchased from Hookers Bait Shop (9180 US-259, Broken Bow, OK 74728)
Is there a restaurant on the lake?
No restaurant on the lake. There are several within four miles of the marina.
Is there a place to park my boat trailer?
Yes. You will see boat trailer parking as you drive into the main parking lot of the marina. *ALL west parking lots are strictly for Houseboat guests. All violators will be towed.
Is there a launching fee?
Do you rent SUP’s (Stand Up Paddle Board), Paddle Boats or Kayaks?