What are your hours of operation?
We are 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. during our summer season. The latest in the afternoon that you can take a boat out is going to be 5:30 p.m. in the afternoon to return at 7:30 p.m. for the two-hour minimum.
Do you accept American Express?
No, we DO NOT accept American Express. We DO accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
What is required to rent a boat/jet-ski?
Must be 21 years of age. Driver’s license (or some proper form of ID i.e. passport) and credit card must match the individual responsible for the rental.
Rules of Operation
1. All children 12 years of age and under must wear a life jacket at all times. All passengers must wear life jackets when tubing, skiing, wakeboarding or otherwise in the water. There are adult universal life jackets under the seats in all boats.
2. NEVER tow another boat or be towed by another boat. Call the marina for assistance for you or others.
3. Return boat at scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in extra charges, both time and $150 penalty.
4. DO NOT drive boat within 150 feet of shoreline. You will be responsible for damage. IF YOU GO TO SHORE WITH THIS BOAT YOUR $300-$800 DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Keep tow rope out of propeller. $75 fee to replace rope and untangle from prop.
6. Stay 150 feet away from all marker buoys in the lake.
7. DO NOT drive within 50 feet of other watercraft unless pulling up to other craft at slow speed.
8. DO NOT swim in the area of motor, even when it is not running.
9. Boats are fuel injected, stop and start in neutral. Ease the boat into gear, let it engage then accelerate.
10. There is a “NO WAKE” area at the marina. Go VERY slowly until you reach the marker buoys.
11. There is a kill switch attached near the throttle. Pull the lanyard in the event of emergency. If it is disconnected the boat WILL NOT RUN. There is a map of the lake attached to the lanyard. Do not go above the narrow section of the lake marked on your map.
12. Make sure ladder is in the up position when moving. Do not stand when the boat is in motion.
13. There is a horn located on the driver’s side dashboard.
14. In the event of emergency there is a throw cushion and a fire extinguisher below the driver’s seat.
15. Please leave the boat clean. Carry your trash out with you. There is a $25 cleaning fee if necessary.
16. DO NOT exceed the occupancy stated on your boat. Every head counts.
17. Your boat leaves the marina full. You will be charged for the amount of fuel used.
Can I pay cash for the rental?
You can pay cash for the rental, but the deposit must be on a card. *All credit cards must match the ID of the person responsible for the reservation.
Can we split the payment between multiple people?
We ask that only one person be responsible for the rental itself. We can accept one cash payment and one credit card payment per rental.
What is your cancellation policy?
A no call-no show results in forfeit of entire deposit. Canceling day of or less than 24 hours’ notice is $75. Recommended 24 hours’ notice from reservation date there is no fee. All transaction fees are non-refundable.
Is a security deposit required?
Yes, all rentals are subject to a deposit and depends on the particular boat.
Pontoons, Ski Boats and Jet Skis have a $300 deposit.
Deck Boat and 9 Passenger Wakeboard Boat have a $500 deposit.
12 Passenger Wakeboard Boat and Houseboat have a $800 deposit.
What is the $20, NON-REFUNDABLE, booking fee?
Beavers Bend Marina utilizes a third-party automated booking software; therefore, Beavers Bend Marina charges a NON-REFUNDABLE $20 booking fee per booking (Not per watercraft rented).
Do we still pay hourly if we rent the boat/jet-ski for the entire day?
Yes. We have no discount for full day rentals.
Are we allowed to switch drivers on the jet ski’s at the dock?
No, due to safety. There is a lot of traffic around our dock. We recommend renting enough for your party or have a boat, out on the water, you can exchange drivers.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes 10%, someone in the party must show a military ID.
How early should I arrive for my rental?
We ask you to be here 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time.
What if I am late for my reservation?
If you are running late, please let us know for scheduling reasons. We cannot guarantee your allotted time if you are late. *See cancellation policy.
What are some items that you recommend bringing along for a boat rental?
We recommend that you bring your cell phone for emergencies. Our ship store is stocked with drinks, sunscreen, ice, and snacks.
Are life jackets provided with the rental? Can we bring our own?
Life jackets are provided with the rental. You are also allowed to bring your own if you wish and they must be Coast Guard approved. View their regualtions on their website by Clicking Here.
Children 12 and under are required to wear their life jackets the entire time that they are on the boat. *We do not sell towels and flotation devices in our store.
Is fuel included in the boat/jet ski reservation?
Fuel is NOT included in the rental. It is an additional charge upon return. The fuel typically comes out of the deposit refund.
On average, how much gas does the boat use?
It is nearly impossible to give an accurate quote on fuel consumption. There are may variables to consider (weight, water conditions, wind speed, speed, etc.)
How many people can I have on my boat?
Each boat has a specific maximum capacity. This may not be exceeded at any time. Oklahoma Lake Patrol counts heads. Even an infant counts as 1 person. Safety first! If you violate the law, you could be ticketed.
Is it possible to extend time on a rental?
Yes, if the rental does not have another reservation behind it. The sooner we know, the better. If you happen to be on the lake, call us to check and see if anyone else has the boat reserved behind you. We will do our best!
What if the weather is bad?
There is no cancellation fee for weather. If you return early because of weather, we will also pro-rate. If weather is bad and you willingly go out in it we will not pro-rate.
Do you provide a captain to drive the boat?
No, you will captain your own boat.
Will someone teach me how to operate the boat/jet ski?
Of course! We go over standard operating procedures and lake rules. We will stay with you until you feel comfortable operating the boat/watercraft.
Do you have a restroom?
Our only restroom is in the parking lot at the marina. To avoid bathroom breaks at the dock we strongly recommend that everyone use the restroom before coming down to the dock.
Are pets allowed on the boat?
Yes, with a pet fee of $50. This is a non-refundable fee.
Do you have slips available for rent?
We have annual slips available for boats up to 100’.
Our nightly slips are $35 a night for uncovered and $50 a night for covered. Our nightly slips are first come first serve and can be reserved at our ship store on the water.
Do the boats have covers?
Every boat has a standard Bimini top.
Do you allow grills on the boats?
There are no fires or grills allowed on our boats.
Do the boats have radios?
The boats do have AM/FM radios. Please understand we cannot guarantee our radios to work on the boats. We recommend bringing a portable speaker.
Are the boats/jet-ski’s in the water or do I need to trailer them?
All of our boats and jet skis are ready to go on the water already. We are the only marina and boat/jet ski rental business on the water.
Can I take the watercraft to the shore?
No. Lessee is prohibited from taking vessel to shore or land of any kind. Must stay 150 feet from land/shore at all times.
Do you allow fishing from the boats?
Yes, please know that you do need to have a valid Oklahoma fishing license.
To purchase a license, visit the Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by Clicking Here.
Do your boats have depth finders and anchors?
No. There are also no anchors on our boats due to the depth of Broken Bow Lake.
Can we bring food and alcohol?
Yes, alcohol content cannot be greater than 3.2% by weight or 4% by volume. No hard liquor and no glass bottles.
Do we sell fishing licenses and bait?
No. EZ-Mart (found alongside HWY 259) sell fishing licenses or you can buy them online on Oklahoma Parks and Wildlife’s website by Clicking Here).
Bait can be purchased from Hookers Bait Shop (9180 US-259, Broken Bow, OK 74728)
Is there a restaurant on the lake?
No restaurant on the lake. There are several within four miles of the marina.
Is there a place to park my boat trailer?
Yes. You will see boat trailer parking as you drive into the main parking lot of the marina. *ALL west parking lots are strictly for Houseboat guests. All violators will be towed.
Is there a launching fee?
Do you rent SUP’s (Stand Up Paddle Board), Paddle Boats or Kayaks?
What else is there to do around here?
There are many other activities in this beautiful area. Some of our favorites include zip-lining, ATV’s, hiking, fishing, museums, wine & beer tasting, petting zoo, go-carts, miniature golf and exploring Beavers Bend State Park.
Beavers Bend State Park
Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce