Broken Bow Lake is called the “Gem of the State” Part of the Oklahoma State Parks System, but unknown by many due to its location, the lake has some of the cleanest and clearest water of any of the Oklahoma Lakes, or other fresh water lakes in the USA. Situated in the Kiamichi Mountains, this deep-water lake is so clear swimmers can see their toes to 6 feet or deeper.
Most lakes, resorts and vacation spots in Oklahoma and Texas have murky, cloudy water. The deep, clean, clear water at Beavers Bend Marina on Broken Bow Lake is ideal for family vacations and outings. It is perfect for:
- Water skiing
- Jet skiing
Imagine heading out for the day or weekend to:
- Just relax and get away from everything
- Rent our Houseboat and disappear to a private, secluded cove for the weekend
- Party all weekend with the family and friends either on the docks or on one of our rental boats
- Diving and swimming in the clearest, cleanest water anywhere
- Camping at nearby Beavers Bend State Park
There are many reasons you should visit Beavers Bend Marina on Broken Bow Lake
- Situated in the Kiamichi Wilderness, Broken Bow Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in the Southwest.
- We offer the finest Boat and Jet Ski Rentals for your family and friends.
- The close proximity to major cities makes us the perfect day or weekend getaway.
- Fort Worth
- Oklahoma City
- Fishing is great – large and small mouth bass, striped bass, trout, walleye and crappie. The Oklahoma large mouth bass record is 14.7 pounds on Broken Bow Lake.
- Because the lake is oriented North to South – Sailing Enthusiasts report – “some of the best sailing they have ever experienced”.
- We also offer the Jet Skis, Water Skis, and Tubes to complete your fun on the lake.
- The clear, deep water is fantastic for swimming
FREE Boat Launch and all of the marina services are available.
Off-season hours of operation are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning September 15 though April 14. All check ins and reservations are done at the store or office depending on condition of the weather during the off-season.
- Rent our pontoon boats, JetSkis, or our Houseboat. And for more fun on the lake, add wakeboard, skis, and/or a tube.
- Check in and availability of the water toys must be done in the office during business hours.
- Arrange Boat storage at the marina.
Our dock side store offers:
- Fishing tackle, lures and boat supplies
- Snacks, ice, water, soft drinks and beer
We look forward to meeting you and making your visit enjoyable at Beavers Bend Marina and beautiful Broken Bow Lake! For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The marina is available at all times and days, all during the year and seasons. Contact Us for more information or if you have questions.
Special Promotion on Houseboat Rentals – Get 4 nights for the price of 3. Requires a Sunday or Monday departure.
*You must book the 4th day!
All Rentals Cancellation Fees:
- Payment in Full is due at time of reservation on houseboat. ALL HOUSEBOAT CANCELLATIONS SUBJECT TO MINIMUM NON-REFUNDABLE $150 FEE.
- HOUSEBOAT CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RENTAL DATE FORFEITS $800 DEPOSIT
- Cancellation Fee –NO CALL – NO SHOW – AUTOMATIC ENTIRE DEPOSIT FORFEITURE
- Cancellation Fee – 24 Hour Notice – NO CHARGE (EXCEPT HOUSEBOAT RESERVATIONS)
- Cancellation Fee Day of Reservation – $75 forfeiture
- Late Returns $150 plus the hourly rate minimum forfeiture – subject to additional loss of full deposit
- Pet Fee $50
- Cleaning Fee $25 (automatic when boat not returned in same condition it left)
- All booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE